Sonntag, 20. April 2014

Rurii Talks #1

Hello sweetiepies ~(^-^)~

I wish you happy easter and a lot of fun searching your sweets and eggs! ♥

These are mine eastereggs I painted a few hours ago... If you don't use too much water you can simply brush it with watercolours. Only the 'background' is made with the regular easteregg-colours. Hah I love painting~♥



☜(⌒▽⌒)☞


I also bought a new phone (a Samsung Galaxy S4 - my old one broke ; _; ) on thursday and decorated it with "CocoPPa", a really common and cute app. Its for free, thats why I love it so much. You simply have to create an account or log in with Facebook and you can download as much as you want. Even though the most icons and wallpapers are in a kawaii / pastel / cute style, they also got different styles and colour shemes. Simply check it out if you want to cutify your phone. ♥ 
Thats how mine turned out:





☜(⌒▽⌒)☞


Just a short notice:
In the past weeks I'm intensively working on HTML for my blog (with the help of a friend ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ ) - I'm so curious about how it is going to look in the end! We write a completely new website, without using any templates from blogspot or whatever. Probably it's going to be ready in a few weeks, so stay tuned! ;3

Soooo, thats it for the news. Have a great easter and enjoy being with your family or friends or simply alone. Aaaand eat much chocolate (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


-Love, Ruriichan 

♥♥♥

4 Kommentare:

  1. Die bemalten Eier sind ja süß und die App werde ich mir auf jeden Fall auch mal angucken. :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, die ist wirklich cool :D Man kann so viel damit verzieren o-o' ♥

      Löschen
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this! Now I am having fun making my mobile phone very kawaii, yaaay.

    My Fashion Insider.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Have fun! I'm sure it's going to look very cool :3 xx♡

      Löschen