Donnerstag, 27. März 2014

Sandysshop Review



Hello Cutehearts ^-^

Today I'm reviewing Sandysshop!

But what can I say? The shipping time was reeally short and they sent it to me immediately. ..Take a look at the pictures :D


Pastel Goth Tigh High Suspender Tights

 These tights are super cute, I'm totally in love with them *^* I'm not sure which clothes I'm gonna wear them with, but I'll definitely try to do a pastel goth outfit . They have a really good quality and seem like I could wear them a long time. They are not too thin, the black part is really opaque. I don't like that there's a little gap between the suspenders and the pink ring from the stockings - you don't really notice, but somehow I dislike it. I'm so in love with the tights, though! 
Heart Printed Tights


As you can see, not every heart is flawless.. But when not looking all too close, it is barely noticeable. Even though the quality isn't as great as the suspender tights', they seem to be wearable for a few years. They are my favourites for my everyday-style :>

 -little derpy moon bunny (•(エ)•)





Floral Lace Gothic Fishnet Suspender Stockings


Aaaand at least these lovelies here. I don't know how I should combine them with my other stuff, but lets see (•⊙ω⊙•)



Résumé: I will definitely buy there a second time! I'm just waiting that they are restocking some sold-out tights, and as soon as they are back, I'll order again. I'm really happy that I bought them  。◕ ‿ ◕。

-Love, Ruriichan ♥♥♥



4 Kommentare:

  1. really nice thighs :D and you look lovely :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Gosh you're too sweet *blush* (≧ω≦)♥ ... & yes, I draw all the chibis by myself... I've got a little graphics tablet where I quickly draw them before publishing my posts. When I get something together what is quite better than this, I'll post it here - someday, sometime (・∀・ )
      I really can't tell you how glad I am that you followed me .. Much love *throw* ♥♥

      Löschen
  2. Where can I get those heart printed tights?
    Btw; you're reaaaaally cute!!! You just seem to fit in everything :o

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks sweety T^T ♥♥ I link the websites under the first picture, usually with the article description.. I should probably emphasize it a bit more o-o' But here's the link especially for you:
      http://www.storenvy.com/products/5621995-hearts-printed-tights-opaque

      I smiled like the whole day because of your lovely comment (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧♥

      Löschen